- London School of Economics, Master in Economic History
- University of York, Master in Development Economics and Emerging Markets
- Chongqing Technology and Business University, Bachelor in Economics
Life outside the firm
- Sport: snowboarding and tennis
Why I joined
I always have strong interest in strategy consulting as it’s a challenging but rewarding career with steep learning curve and fast development. I believed that Estin&Co has been a perfect opportunity for me:
- Estin & Co focus on pure strategy projects, enabling me to have better and deeper understanding about business operation through interaction with senior managements of our clients.
- Estin & Co covers diversified industries. This enables me to quickly strengthen my related skills and accumulate a range of business expertise.
- Estin & Co as a boutique consulting firm, we can know our team members very well and very quickly through close cooperation.
Life at the firm
Working in a boutique consulting firm like Estin & Co has been extremely inspiring and stimulating. Lean setup offers great opportunities to interact with consultants, managers and partners and involve with various types of cases/industries from the very beginning. Also, the regular training programs help me to furthering my ability as a consultant.
The daily job
As a consultant, I contributed to the structuring of growth and acquisition strategies for clients active in various sectors by performing both qualitative and quantitative analysis. Also, I am also responsible for the Shanghai office development, including recruiting, training and office events.