- ESCP Europe, Master in Management, Programme Grande Ecole
- City University of London, Master in Management,
- University of Turin, Bachelor in Management
Life outside the firm
- Sports: skiing, swimming and tennis
- Writing, logical games, reading
Why I joined
After graduating from ESCP Europe, I started my career in Corporate Investment Baking in the Parisian division of an Italian banking group. I then decided to go back to strategy consulting, willing to repeat the experience gained during one of my internships.
I chose to join Estin & Co for several reasons:
- I believed the focus on pure strategy would allow me to develop in a very short time frame and to gain experience of the main challenges that business leaders face in growing their company and creating value.
- During my interviews, I discovered Estin & Co’s powerful approach, which lays down the fundamental issues and uses quantitative analyses to compare strategic options in an objective, actionable manner.
- Estin & Co works for large corporations and also large family businesses for which the range of possible growth strategies is broad and the strategic literature still needs to be written.
Life at the firm
Estin & Co is a rather human-sized firm. As a result we all know the members of our teams very well and very quickly, and consultants can be given a good level of responsibilities on the cases. Trainings are regularly organized to share the main concepts and methodologies of the company and develop the skills of consultants in all business fields. The work atmosphere is excellent amongst the consultants, with regular events organized by the firm or informally. Another advantage is how international the firm is: we often work in interaction with consultants from all other offices.
The daily job
As a consultant, I perform various kinds of analyses that are used as a basis to define the most appropriate strategies for the client. My toolbox consists of existing industry knowledge, market research, interviews, quantitative research and financial modeling when appropriate. I work on all sectors and on countries that are relevant for our clients. Whatever your level of seniority, you will be working in close interaction with the client, sometimes by yourself, an aspect of my daily job at Estin & Co that I like most.